Prenuptial agreements kind of have a bad reputation. Many engaged couples see a prenuptial agreement as dooming their marriage before it begins – as a way of admitting the marriage won’t last. Yet, in recent years, more and more couples, 62 percent more, are seeking...
- Preparing for divorce negotiations
- What is legal separation and how will it impact my divorce in North Carolina?
- Evidence of emotional abuse can be pivotal in your custody case
- What can you do if you suspect your spouse is hiding assets?
- Determining which spouse will receive which property in divorce