Filing for divorce involves a wide range of challenges, but drafting a parenting agreement often tops the list. More than merely determining custody, the parenting agreement also includes all issues related to the visitation schedule, care and well-being of the child....
- Preparing for divorce negotiations
- What is legal separation and how will it impact my divorce in North Carolina?
- Evidence of emotional abuse can be pivotal in your custody case
- What can you do if you suspect your spouse is hiding assets?
- Determining which spouse will receive which property in divorce