Divorce can be a stressful, emotional endeavor, but it can also be the start of a new chapter in your life. With that in mind, you should take care to ensure that you’re getting what you truly need out of your marriage dissolution, which may be easier said than done....
- Preparing for divorce negotiations
- What is legal separation and how will it impact my divorce in North Carolina?
- Evidence of emotional abuse can be pivotal in your custody case
- What can you do if you suspect your spouse is hiding assets?
- Determining which spouse will receive which property in divorce