We live in challenging times from personal and financial standpoints. We recently posted in this space a blog about the basics of spousal support in North Carolina. Even if an appropriate, affordable amount of spousal support – also called alimony – was awarded...
- Preparing for divorce negotiations
- What is legal separation and how will it impact my divorce in North Carolina?
- Evidence of emotional abuse can be pivotal in your custody case
- What can you do if you suspect your spouse is hiding assets?
- Determining which spouse will receive which property in divorce