Back to school time is here, and for parents in the Monroe area who divorced over the summer the new school year may look very different for them and their child. The following are some tips for parents on how to handle going back to school following a divorce. Review...
- What is legal separation and how will it impact my divorce in North Carolina?
- Evidence of emotional abuse can be pivotal in your custody case
- What can you do if you suspect your spouse is hiding assets?
- Determining which spouse will receive which property in divorce
- Modifying a child custody order in North Carolina