Child custody battles are one of the most contentious aspects of any divorce proceeding. The court will have to make a custody determination if parents are unable to reach an agreement on their own. When courts make a custody decision, they focus on what will be in...
- What is legal separation and how will it impact my divorce in North Carolina?
- Evidence of emotional abuse can be pivotal in your custody case
- What can you do if you suspect your spouse is hiding assets?
- Determining which spouse will receive which property in divorce
- Modifying a child custody order in North Carolina